You are here
TEACHER - ELEMENTARY/MIDDLE/SECONDARY
TEACHERS ON CALL - EXTERNAL
Posted on: January 5th 2017 at 10:00am
Closes on: March 3rd 2017 at 10:00am
The Abbotsford School District provides instruction to over 19,000 students from kindergarten to grade twelve. The district employs approximately 2,200 teachers, administrators and support staff who are all dedicated to deliverying leading-edge instruction for students.
If you have recently graduated from your PDP program, or are an experienced teacher with a education background in the elementary, middle or secondary levels, we invite you to apply to our district.
Interest applicants should submit an application package to the Human Resources Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following documents in your package:
1. Cover Letter
2. A resume of qualifications and/or experience and our school district application form
3. Copies of latest teacher evaluations and/or final practicum reports
4. Letters of Reference
5. Copies of your University Transcripts (Photocopies are acceptable)
6. Copies of your BC Teacher Regulation Branch Certificate and Teacher Qualification Card (TQS)
7. Names of three most recent referees who have observed you in the classroom (Administrators/Faculty Associates/School Associates)
Elementary and/or middle and/or secondary teacher training with an education background.
Major practicum work experience at the elementary, middle or secondary level essential.
Must be able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of the Elementary, Middle or Secondary program.
Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge and recent experience with a balanced literacy program and assessment.
Demonstrated ability to contribute as a strong and effective team member.
Satisfactory teacher evaluation and/or final practicum report(s).
Effective written and oral interpersonal skills.
A highly effective team member.
Eligible for B.C. Certification.
How to apply:
Please submit your application before March 3rd 2017 at 10:00am to:Human Resources Department
School District Office
2790 Tims Street, Abbotsford, B.C.
Fax: (604) 859-6187